Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Final Update + First Trailer

The game has been going very well, I have got most of the graphics to program in. I'm very happy with the graphics for the game, though it would be nice to have more graphics and to have gotten them earlier.

I ended up not using any code except for the fmod code from the assistant programmers. It was my mistake not monitor them more thoroughly and also not giving them a detailed expectations document. I ended up redoing some of the sub-programs and I didn't use some other ones.

The audio guy and I ended up doing the in-game HUD since there were some issues with the previous HUD.

There is still more work to do for the game. Only the requirements and a few other goodies have been completed for submission. For the presentation we are going to add a lot more features to it make it look nice. I'm going to be adding in glowing, and other special effects to make the game look more professional. I will also include more elements to the game play, such as more power-ups. There's only two more days to go!! I can do it!!

EARLY TRAILER (2 vs 2)


PS: The trailer is outdated now lol

No comments:

Post a Comment