Monday, April 2, 2012

Prototype 3!


As for our prototype 3 assignment we had to create a game based on a game idea in a given list. We choose the idea where the player carries a radioactive baby in a pitch black environment and the baby would act as our torch. Rocking the baby will intensify their glow.
To make this idea into a game, we are going to have coloured paths and the player must be on the correct coloured path based on the baby’s glowing colour. The player must make it through the paths and to the finish in order to win. I’m still trying to think of more ideas to make it fit well together. I need to design it so the game would be easy to begin yet challenging and fun. The style needs to work otherwise it would look like another amateur game project.
I’ve added a few more features into our GDW game. There’s 2 weeks left to work on our game and I’ve been working on the game, the engine for our game is complete and I’ve been adding game play features. Since I’m the only programmer, there isn’t much time left to complete this game and I will be working full-on. It would be quick to add features now that the engine is done.

PS: Posted this before class in the middle of the night! Doesn't count as late!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment