Thursday, October 27, 2011

Such a stressful week

I've finally finished all the midterms and assignments for this week and I've slept in and feel great. I've had 4 assignments and 2 midterms in the span of three days (Monday - Wednesday). I've pulled 3 straight all nighters which is a new record ahead of the Great Canadian Appathon which was two days. I"m gonna celebrate hard haha and do nothing today! Well except this blog post since I must do it.

As for the engine, now that I actually started to use the engine, I've learned how it works (very similar to some engines I've used before so it doesn't take me long to do something). I've already finished the camera movement and function from the homework assignments and I'm going to start coding the core features and structure for our game (which is really late to start, I want to beat my 3 all-nighter record).

For our Engine Design midterm, for once Professor Dr. Hogue gives us an easy midterm. Well actually I don't want to say it's easy because if I didn't do well on it I'll have a bad impression lol (to Dr. Hogue if you're reading this). Though it was easy, I know I didn't do as well as I could of on it since I didn't explain in detail for many questions but I still understood the questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment